mxteam.com, forum motocross et tout-terrain
>> Sommaire du forum - Aide - Recherche - Membres - b
Bienvenue sur mobile.mxteam.com, la version lecture simplifiée du forum!
Pour accéder la l'intégralité des sujets et des fonctions:
Voir la Version complète : Husqvarna CNC'd clutch covers 1983/1984 + more
Mxteam > Infos générales Multi-Cross et Tout-Terrain > VMX - Classic & Vintage
Twinshocker
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd pop up and say hi, I myself own a 1984 wr240 twinshock and a few other old bikes (moto gori & maico:)

Like alot of people I had the problem of a smashed clutch cover and after a good bit of searching I was finding it almost impossible to find a replacement clutch cover that hadn't been smashed and then bodged back together.

To solve this problem and after a couple of months of late evenings and working weekends I had myself a brand new cast and cnc'd clutch cover.

When I got the clutch cover cast I got 5 done at the same time, I currently have one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_6090wt_1165

Hopefully I can recoup some of my costs so that more husky bits can be bought for my wr smile.gif

Any feedback or thoughts on the casings are welcome, for instance I think that they look nice without being painted black what do you guys think?

Here's some pics for you guys:

Twinshocker

Here's some pictures of the inside smile.gif

Twinshocker

mxtintin
HI twinshocker , Very nice job , i saw it on ebay with the ignition cover too , they look awesome very tricky with the factory look unpainted ! I put on my 1983 250 and 500 CR clutch cover of the liquid models , they're stronger but you have to make a little cover instead of the water pump .
Twinshocker
Citation (mxtintin @ 7 Nov 09 à 18:06 ) *
HI twinshocker , Very nice job , i saw it on ebay with the ignition cover too , they look awesome very tricky with the factory look unpainted ! I put on my 1983 250 and 500 CR clutch cover of the liquid models , they're stronger but you have to make a little cover instead of the water pump .

Thanks smile.gif All of the clutch cover that I had have now sold out I only have ignition covers on ebay at the moment.

There seems to be alot of demand for these in france.

Yes I have heard quite a few air-cooled riders use the later aluminium water cooled cover and put a plate over the cover area.

I now have water-cooled covers in development smile.gif

Here is a picture of the water-cooled cover in development:

old mx
unsure.gif au secours un traducteur vite
SebHondaCR
Citation (old mx @ 3 Dec 09 à 07:15 ) *
unsure.gif au secours un traducteur vite

laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Ceci est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'informations, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquer ici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.