mxteam.com, forum motocross et tout-terrain
>> Sommaire du forum - Aide - Recherche - Membres - b
Bienvenue sur mobile.mxteam.com, la version lecture simplifiée du forum!
Pour accéder la l'intégralité des sujets et des fonctions:
Voir la Version complète : Juha de retour en GP en 2007!
Mxteam > Infos générales Multi-Cross et Tout-Terrain > Off Road et banderoles
vdub199
ça c'est une sacrée bonne nouvelle!

apres avoir gagné sa premiere saison en GNCC (8 victoires sur 12 qd mm) et avant d'en gagner une autre (2006 tongue.gif) il reviendra pour conquérir son 10 eme titre mondial xthumbup.gif et le tout chez KTM biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

Juha Salminen returns to Enduro World Championship series 2007
Eleven (11) times enduro World Champion Juha Salminen returns back to Europe. Juha is at the moment racing for KTM in the USA and is leading GNCC series by amazing 62 points. He will continue one more season in the USA and GNCC series. Juha has has been with KTM since 1998 and has never raced for other team. Salminen went to USA this year and has adopted very well to a new kind of racing. The beginning of the season has been a lot better than expected and he can secure his first USA title already before the serie ends. Juha has not only won eleven individual titles, but has also four Team World Championship and one Junior Team WEC title.
- I wanted to sign already now to end the speculations of my future. Having done this now helps me to concentrate to capture the GNCC titles 2005/2006. Coming back to Europe is natural continuation to my career and was planned even before signing with KTM USA. Most of the World Championship races are in Europe and that heps me to stay more home with my family. KTM has always been very good to me and their future plans convinced me to stay with the winning package. I am very happy and l look forward to race in Europe again.

lol ils roulent ds les maison maintenant! IMSTP6.gif
user posted image

user posted image
cool.gif
vdub199
et vous en avez rien à b.... ??

huh.gif vive les enduristes.... dry.gif
mxteam
Bof... xwhistling.gif mais si, mais si... biggrin.gif
But are you sure? Il y a une interview dans racerX et si je comprends bien (pas tout...) il n'a pas l'air de dire ça!
Next year it’s back to the manhunt, because everyone will be after me.

J'ai plutôt l'impression qu'il va rempiler, non!

>>> Par ici!
vdub199
euh as tu mis tes lunettes jj???

et avant d'en gagner une autre (2006

et ds le titre y'a ecrit 2007! wink.gif
mxteam
x_oops.gif

Mais quelle idée de parler de 2007 alors qu'on pas encore en 2006... xwhistling.gif
Bon ben promis, je vais quand même passer chez l'opticien!

cool.gif
vdub199
biggrin.gif IMSTP6.gif
Ceci est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'informations, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquer ici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.